Opening a new term
In principle you create your timetable at the beginning of the school year as usual. If something occurs in the course of the school year that requires a fundamental change to the timetable you can open a new term. Follow the procedure below:
1.Click on the <Term> button on the 'Start' tab.
Currently there is only one term, which is called 'Term 1' by default.
2.Click on the button <New term from 'mother' term>.
A window opens where you can enter short name and full name of the new term (default is 'Term 2').
3. Enter a meaningful short name and full name for the new term, e.g. "sem2", "Semester2" and click < OK> to confirm.
You can rename the original term 'Term 1' (e.g. "semester 1").
4. Now use the calendar to change the start ('fr.') and end ('to') dates. The length of the individual terms will then be displayed in the 'Days' column.
5. After you confirm by clicking < OK> the terms window closes.
A new drop-down list is displayed in the main toolbar displaying the current term and allowing you to switch terms. Master data, lessons and timetable can now be modified in accordance with the new circumstances.
6. Now switch from term "Semester 2" to term "Semester 1". You will see that both terms' data are completely identical.
7. Make a change to one of the terms. For example, delete the timetable from the term "Semester 2". Now switch to "Semester 1". You will see that the timetable for the term "SEmester 1" has not been deleted.