Teachers | Master Data
The most important parameters and entries for value calculation can be found on the 'Values' tab in the form view in the master data of the teachers.
• Plan/week : This is where you enter the lesson value units that the teacher must take each week to fulfil his/her teaching commitment.
• Targ/week max : This field is important for variable teacher assignment during optimisation. When the optimisation process assigns this teacher lessons from another teacher, the system will check to ensure that his/her total value units do not exceed this value.
• Per : This is where the number of weekly periods is displayed.
• Value lesson : Here the value units are shown coming from lessons (i.e. not from reductions).
•Reductions: This is the total of reductions entered for the relevant teacher under 'Lessons | Reductions'.
• Value units : Here you can see how much the teacher’s lessons are 'worth'. The next few pages describe how this value is calculated.
• Actual-planned : This value is the difference between the teacher's (contractually) agreed workload and the currently assigned value units. A positive value therefore signifies overemployment while a negative value means that this teacher must take additional lessons in order to fulfil his/her teaching commitment.
Percent of target : This field indicates how much of the teacher's target has been met in percentage terms, i.e. you can see immediately whether the teacher is working below or above capacity.
• Yearly average : The yearly average is the average lesson value taken over all terms.
• Factor : Depending on the teacher's seniority the periods that he/she teaches are weighted. The value that you enter here will be multiplied with the number of periods per week.