As with the master data, you will find several columns referring to value calculation in all the individual lesson views (e.g. 'Teachers | Lessons').
• Value : You can enter an absolute value in this field, or a factor that overrides all other factors.
• Line value/factor: Whereas the first input field affects the whole lesson, you can enter values here that influence a single coupling line.
• Value units: This entry shows you the current total value for the lesson.
• Subject factor: This entry displays the factor for the subject.
• Class factor: This entry displays the factor for the class.
• Target per./year: You can use this field to specify how many periods of this lesson should be taught over the school year as a whole.