Working together using Untis
WebUntis messages, Untis Mobile app, ...
- WebUntis messages: Reaching out to all parents directly and easily
- Untis Mobile app: Your up-to-date timetable always at hand
School communication safe & easy with Untis
Untis helps to make communication between teachers, students and parents much easier. This way, the entire school communication can be made via your smart phone in compliance with GDPR, and with the Untis Mobile app, you additionally have your up-to-date timetable and all important information always at hand.
Communication between teachers, parents and students
Communicate directly and easily with everybody involved.
WebUntis messages* makes it easy for you to quickly send messages directly to everybody involved, and to add attachments such as pictures and documents. Any online information exchange between teachers, parents and students is possible, either with individual or group messages.
The basis of school communication: Informing all parents easily and directly.
The basic functions and features in WebUntis and in our Untis Mobile app are particularly user-friendly, and focus primarily on the special needs of the communication with parents:
- Digital sending of letters to parents, important announcements, ...
- Push messages when receiving a new message
- Inquire and send read receipts
*WebUntis messages is included in the basic package of WebUntis.
Information always accessible for everybody and from everywhere
Always best informed with your up-to-date timetable.
WebUntis makes it possible that the most current timetable is available at all times.
- Informed in real time: Any changes of the timetable such as substitutions, cancellations or room changes are immediately displayed on the students’, parents’ and teachers’ smart phones.
- Switch to distance learning: Home-schooling is made so much easier by embedding the link of the respective video conference in the timetable. All students see in the timetable that the lesson is held online.
Information accessible via all end devices.
Important information or changes reach everybody involved at all times and from anywhere regardless of the end device: PC, laptop, tablet, smart phone or the school’s infoscreen.
- Untis Mobile app: With this app, students, parents and teachers always have the up-to-date timetable and cover plan ready at hand on their smart phones, plus all WebUntis messages can be retrieved in the app. Depending on the WebUntis modules used - e.g. Digital class register, Appointments and many more - the range of features and functions of the app are adequately extended.
- Infoscreens: Important information can be displayed on the screens at public areas in the school building.
Make use of the benefits of digital communication.
- Data protection compliant according to GDPROur products are compliant with all data protection regulations. WebUntis has been ISO certified for years. Your data are well-protected.
- Always up-to-dateAt your computer at school, via internet at home and via your smart phone or tablet when you are on tour.
- It is so easy to separate private from business communication
This is how well-organised your everyday work would be with Untis!
Live demo webinar
Get a first glimpse and basic understanding of how our products can make your everyday school routine smoother.
Try Untis and WebUntis at your school for 3 months free of charge and see for yourself!
Untis makes it all easy.
Timetables, lessons, teacher substitutions, rooms, break supervisions…
Your tasks include creating complex timetables, quickly finding an adequate substitution or a free room, or you need to schedule teaching units and break supervisions, and these are just some of the administrative challenges school administration is confronted with every day. Untis always keeps you up to date and helps you keep an eye on everything while giving you more time for the important tasks of everyday school life.
Digital class register, appointments, parent-teacher days…
It is easy to digitally organise lessons, appointments, excursions or parent-teacher days, and stay on top of it all. With the electronic class register you can document absences and grades of students, make class-register entries, view evaluations and analyses, and a lot more. With only a few clicks, you can coordinate school events like parent-teacher days, office hours or excursions online.
Analytics & Keeping Records
Lesson content, absences, absence times, teacher deployment, …
With Untis and WebUntis, you can digitally document and analyse comprehensive data volumes of an entire school year. Helpful statistics with all information at a glance are always at hand. Create overviews of which colleague had how many substitutions or cancellations in a certain time range or stay on top of students’ absence times.